Aswin Indraprastha, Ph.D, IAI
- Bachelor of Engineering (ST), Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia, 1998
- Master of Engineering (MT), Institut Teknologi Bandung, 2003
- Master in Engineering (M.Eng), Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan, 2008
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computational Design (Ph.D), Shibaura Institute of Technology, Japan, 2011
Lecturer and Researcher
- Assistant Professor in Computational Design, Study Program of Architecture, SAPPK-ITB.
- Member of Architectural Design Research Group, SAPPK-ITB
- Member and Reviewer of CAADRIA (Computer Aided Architectural Design Research in Asia).
- Registered Indonesian Architect (IAI).
- Member of Ikatan Peneliti Lingkungan Binaan Indonesia (IPLBI)
- Member of Board of Reviewer ITB.
- Computational design analysis
- Computational design synthesis
- Virtual reality and mixed media in Architectural Design Application
Tutor and Supervisor
Undergraduate Design Studio, Graduate Design Studio, Architecture Master Thesis in Design, Architecture Master Thesis in Research, Architecture Final Project, Computational Design Studio, Algorithmic Design, BIM in Architectural Design.
Architectural Design Research Group
School of Architecture, Planning and Policy Development
Institut Teknologi Bandung
Jl. Ganesha 10, Bandung 40135, West Java, Indonesia
Ph. +62 22 2504962
Fx. +62 22 253 0705